3.13.2018

in which

I have slipped back into the nuance that is the tiny niggling of shame.
there is just something
not quite right (?)


At times i am so burdened of feelings that i cannot breathe.
It has been three months now. Two funerals.  Why can't i breathe?
Silence is needed, craved.  But there is a sharpness behind it.  Things not said.
And their grief on top of mine.  

And do i even have a right?

but oh, how we get to start new each day
each hour
each moment.
how HIS grace to me is the breath that is needed.
I like the journey that it takes me on
I think.


8 comments:

  1. Oh girly. The feeling of not being able to breathe. That sits.in my heart. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me TOO metoometoo
      so good to find a common soul
      so sad to as well

      Delete
  2. Why are your pictures and words always so perfect? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears.
    like actual real tears sit in my eyes.

    My heart aches for you because this crushing weigh sucks.

    thanks for sharing these beautiful poetic words.
    xoxox
    elissa

    ReplyDelete